Ov’r by the kingdom inn, we regularly taketh noteth through our spy glass, a pleth’ra...Read More
Tag: Saving Money
Our Guest Post on MSO Life: I Decided to Go To War Against the Debt Barbarians And Haven’t Looked Back
We have a new guest post for you MSO Life today! Moose recently posted lessons from his...Read More
Here at Duke of Dollars, we have a saying from one of our favorite shows (Martin) – “Dukes Love Da Kids!” Today, we have a guest post on FrugalFemme.com – which was started once the realization that the financial house needed to be ordered upon the arrival of little ones into the family. Check out the full post at the link belowRead More
Would you believe this? By cutting your own hair for 40 years, you could end up with 100K added to your net worth. See how to get started and why this easy change can save you in the long run!Read More
Imagine my surprise when I received a statement from the doctor’s office for $3,500! Adulting is hard work, so I decided to intervene. There was a mistake.
By being assertive, professional, and respectful – this mishap turned into a fortunate opportunity saving me $450 in two hours instead!Read More
December brought with it a huge lesson from automating finances. Accidently paying off a full loan and adapting to it taught me the importance of details, and having an emergency fund.Read More
Vivid pictures of dragons breathing burning red flames over the barracks you defend twist and turn...Read More
Your daughter is crying from the pain after her collision during the soccer game. You know a...Read More
Today we rushed to the tornado sirens to blare them across the land after reading this damning bit...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- Theory: Personal Finance Aficionados have Epiphany Moments That Motivate Them!
- Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger’s Advice on the Decision of Delaying Gratification
- Guest Post: Marc from the Vital Dollar Share’s Advice from His Kingdom!
- The Future of Duke of Dollars & Keeping Composure in the Current Polarized Political Environment
- To Build Wealth, Heed Algamish’s Advice: A Part of All You Earn Is Yours to Keep
- Only Rubes Buy Individual Stocks on
- Can you handle a $400 Emergency in your life? Duke of Dollars Emergency Fund 101! on
- Guest Post: How to Lose 1 Million Dollars and Still Build Your Financial Kingdom – XRAY VSN Interview on
- Case Study: Free Warren Buffet HBO Documentary On Youtube! on
- Budgeting sucks. Forecast instead! #FinHealthMatters on