[Duke’s we have a new honored guest dining with us as we celebrate his arrival, a blogger and...Read More
Tag: Build Your Kingdom
Before diving into building your financial kingdom, let’s take a ride into the wayback...Read More
Good morning Dukes – I was rereading a few of Joshua Kennon’s old articles, one which mentioned he did an interview back in 2011! Thanks to the power of Google, I found it!! I found it fascinating that he was talking...Read More
“Hey…don’t let ever somebody tell you, you can’t do something. Not even...Read More
Guest Post: How to Lose 1 Million Dollars and Still Build Your Financial Kingdom – XRAY VSN Interview
[Duke’s we have a new honored guest hanging out at the Kingdom’s finest table for dinner this...Read More
A PF Community Reader shares why they see a flaw in the American Education System, specifically they tell us the mistakes made throughout their college career and their hope for personal finance being taught to our future generations!Read More
Good morning Dukes! Today we have a new honored guest with us: Aaron from Personal Finance for Beginners! He shares his story on building his own financial kingdom, and explains why there’s room for your financial kingdom too! Join the alliance!Read More
Utilizing a calculator to determine your income percentile by age, you can objectively measure your current situation and motivate yourself to higher percentiles in the future! Check out our two recommended actions to take to increase yours this year!Read More
Duke’s we have a new honored guest joining us at the Kingdom’s finest dinner table this week! Our friend Rob, who blogs at Mustard Seed Money. Rob is an accountant for the federal government with a passion for all things personal finance. He created the website Mustard Seed Money and the course Reaching FIRE, both of which emphasize sound financial education and advice. Take it away Rob!Read More
One of our favorite bloggers, the Green Swan, shares his story and his progress on the financial kingdom roadmap. He has a target date for fire of 2023 – wish him luck with his and learn more by reading the article inside!Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- Theory: Personal Finance Aficionados have Epiphany Moments That Motivate Them!
- Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger’s Advice on the Decision of Delaying Gratification
- Guest Post: Marc from the Vital Dollar Share’s Advice from His Kingdom!
- The Future of Duke of Dollars & Keeping Composure in the Current Polarized Political Environment
- To Build Wealth, Heed Algamish’s Advice: A Part of All You Earn Is Yours to Keep
- Only Rubes Buy Individual Stocks on
- Can you handle a $400 Emergency in your life? Duke of Dollars Emergency Fund 101! on
- Guest Post: How to Lose 1 Million Dollars and Still Build Your Financial Kingdom – XRAY VSN Interview on
- Case Study: Free Warren Buffet HBO Documentary On Youtube! on
- Budgeting sucks. Forecast instead! #FinHealthMatters on