Ladies and Gentlemen of the castle, I come to you with a few personal updates, anecdotes, and news...Read More
Good morning Dukes – I was rereading a few of Joshua Kennon’s old articles, one which mentioned he did an interview back in 2011! Thanks to the power of Google, I found it!! I found it fascinating that he was talking...Read More
Today just happens to be one of those free writing days, with a topic that should be addressed in...Read More
Happy Sunday fellow dukes! I have a topic that’s been on my mind all weekend and felt it...Read More
Joshua Kennon, a personal investor, businessman, and rational thinker has been one of our favorite...Read More
The Dukes interview a determined woman who paid off a mountain of debt while living through tough circumstances. Amy goes to show that sheer will power and a laser focus on your goals can payoff.Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- The Future of Duke of Dollars & Keeping Composure in the Current Polarized Political Environment
- To Build Wealth, Heed Algamish’s Advice: A Part of All You Earn Is Yours to Keep
- Rockstar Roundup – Castles and Dragons Edition
- When frugality takes a back seat: consider a newer vehicle for its safety features
- We Guest Posted on Think Save Retire: Income & Leisure Time – Are You Using Them Wisely?!