Sometimes I think too much, and that prevents me from getting things done. If I tackle a task...Read More
A PF Community Reader shares why they see a flaw in the American Education System, specifically they tell us the mistakes made throughout their college career and their hope for personal finance being taught to our future generations!Read More
Jack explores the possibilities of life after retirement. He’s a bit aimless, but has some interests he wants to pursue. Importantly, he needs to structure his lifestyle to fit his plans.Read More
We are absolutely enraged at finding out a guy in Philadelphia emptied his 401(k) funds to purchase tickets for the Superbowl. Learn about the mental models that could cause this and our recommendations on turning this huge mistake around!Read More
Imagine my surprise when I received a statement from the doctor’s office for $3,500! Adulting is hard work, so I decided to intervene. There was a mistake.
By being assertive, professional, and respectful – this mishap turned into a fortunate opportunity saving me $450 in two hours instead!Read More
Happy Labor day! With many of us getting the day off from work spending our time with friends and...Read More
A personal experience with goodwill in business Small business in crisis Over the course of two...Read More
You may have read the title, looked at the picture, and visited the mind palace to double check...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- Only Rubes Buy Individual Stocks
- Doers Versus Thinkers – On the Merit of Action, An HOA Story
- Chris Was Featured on Debt.com!!! How I went from Playing Xbox to Paying Off Debt!
- Our Guest Post on ESIMoney – Chris’s ESI Scale Interview
- Our Guest Post on My Sons Father: Chris Takes On The Random Question Challenge!