“Hey…don’t let ever somebody tell you, you can’t do something. Not even...Read More
Sometimes I think too much, and that prevents me from getting things done. If I tackle a task...Read More
A PF Community Reader shares why they see a flaw in the American Education System, specifically they tell us the mistakes made throughout their college career and their hope for personal finance being taught to our future generations!Read More
Jack explores the possibilities of life after retirement. He’s a bit aimless, but has some interests he wants to pursue. Importantly, he needs to structure his lifestyle to fit his plans.Read More
We are absolutely enraged at finding out a guy in Philadelphia emptied his 401(k) funds to purchase tickets for the Superbowl. Learn about the mental models that could cause this and our recommendations on turning this huge mistake around!Read More
Imagine my surprise when I received a statement from the doctor’s office for $3,500! Adulting is hard work, so I decided to intervene. There was a mistake.
By being assertive, professional, and respectful – this mishap turned into a fortunate opportunity saving me $450 in two hours instead!Read More
Happy Labor day! With many of us getting the day off from work spending our time with friends and...Read More
A personal experience with goodwill in business Small business in crisis Over the course of two...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- Theory: Personal Finance Aficionados have Epiphany Moments That Motivate Them!
- Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger’s Advice on the Decision of Delaying Gratification
- Guest Post: Marc from the Vital Dollar Share’s Advice from His Kingdom!
- The Future of Duke of Dollars & Keeping Composure in the Current Polarized Political Environment
- To Build Wealth, Heed Algamish’s Advice: A Part of All You Earn Is Yours to Keep
- Only Rubes Buy Individual Stocks on
- Can you handle a $400 Emergency in your life? Duke of Dollars Emergency Fund 101! on
- Guest Post: How to Lose 1 Million Dollars and Still Build Your Financial Kingdom – XRAY VSN Interview on
- Case Study: Free Warren Buffet HBO Documentary On Youtube! on
- Budgeting sucks. Forecast instead! #FinHealthMatters on