Long time no see everyone! We’ve been trying to catch up and keep up with life while making...Read More
Category: Guest Posts and Features
Good morning Dukes! As we continue to follow our new manifesto and share more of our story, I was...Read More
We have a new guest post for you My Sons Father today! Over at his blog he encourages and dares...Read More
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Kingdom – we have a new guest post to demonstrate the importance of side hustle income! We appreciate Dividend Daze for letting us share the articles with his readers, and we want to share it with our own!Read More
Our Guest Post on MSO Life: I Decided to Go To War Against the Debt Barbarians And Haven’t Looked Back
We have a new guest post for you MSO Life today! Moose recently posted lessons from his...Read More
Here at Duke of Dollars, we have a saying from one of our favorite shows (Martin) – “Dukes Love Da Kids!” Today, we have a guest post on FrugalFemme.com – which was started once the realization that the financial house needed to be ordered upon the arrival of little ones into the family. Check out the full post at the link belowRead More
Crazy week and guess what, it is Tuesday! We had originally planned 3 posts for the week, but I...Read More
As you all know, we are huge fans of Rob’s blog over at Mustard Seed Money! He invited us to post on his blog this week and wanted to let our readers! In the post, I decided to share a bit more of my story and introduce one of the most influential money moments to you all. How a rice & BBQ dinner changed my life!Read More
6 Things My Ridiculous Parents Taught Me About Money (^ jump straight to the post) In the past,...Read More
Good morning, afternoon, or evening our fellow Dukes! In our first post on milestones, we...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- Only Rubes Buy Individual Stocks
- Doers Versus Thinkers – On the Merit of Action, An HOA Story
- Chris Was Featured on Debt.com!!! How I went from Playing Xbox to Paying Off Debt!
- Our Guest Post on ESIMoney – Chris’s ESI Scale Interview
- Our Guest Post on My Sons Father: Chris Takes On The Random Question Challenge!