[Good morning Dukes! We wrote a new guest post on Think Save Retire featuring our first Infographic! Below are a few snippets, followed by a link to the full post! Enjoy!] If you were working 38 years ago and earning the median...Read More
Category: Guest Posts and Features
[Good morning Dukes! We wrote a new guest post on Making Momentum for his Momentum Series! Below...Read More
[Good morning Dukes! We wrote a new guest post on Free Money Finance about thinking rationally,...Read More
Good morning Dukes! As we continue to follow our new manifesto and share more of our story, I took...Read More
Long time no see everyone! We’ve been trying to catch up and keep up with life while making...Read More
Good morning Dukes! As we continue to follow our new manifesto and share more of our story, I was...Read More
We have a new guest post for you My Sons Father today! Over at his blog he encourages and dares...Read More
Ladies and Gentlemen of the Kingdom – we have a new guest post to demonstrate the importance of side hustle income! We appreciate Dividend Daze for letting us share the articles with his readers, and we want to share it with our own!Read More
Our Guest Post on MSO Life: I Decided to Go To War Against the Debt Barbarians And Haven’t Looked Back
We have a new guest post for you MSO Life today! Moose recently posted lessons from his...Read More
Here at Duke of Dollars, we have a saying from one of our favorite shows (Martin) – “Dukes Love Da Kids!” Today, we have a guest post on FrugalFemme.com – which was started once the realization that the financial house needed to be ordered upon the arrival of little ones into the family. Check out the full post at the link belowRead More
Crazy week and guess what, it is Tuesday! We had originally planned 3 posts for the week, but I...Read More
As you all know, we are huge fans of Rob’s blog over at Mustard Seed Money! He invited us to post on his blog this week and wanted to let our readers! In the post, I decided to share a bit more of my story and introduce one of the most influential money moments to you all. How a rice & BBQ dinner changed my life!Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- The Future of Duke of Dollars & Keeping Composure in the Current Polarized Political Environment
- To Build Wealth, Heed Algamish’s Advice: A Part of All You Earn Is Yours to Keep
- Rockstar Roundup – Castles and Dragons Edition
- When frugality takes a back seat: consider a newer vehicle for its safety features
- We Guest Posted on Think Save Retire: Income & Leisure Time – Are You Using Them Wisely?!