March was an interesting month and a positive one for the debt war! I was able to take advantage of March’s paycheck cycle and explain how I travel hacked my way to Spain!Read More
Category: Great War of Debt
In February I decided to try a small experiment on my two weeks home with the family. I paid for meals at various restaurants, something I almost never do. Eating out and conversing with your family or friends can be worth the cost, especially when they are spending their time with you. The process in the goal of FIRE is so important, we must never forget the why or leave our happiness in the back of our minds.Read More
With the first month of the year passing by – I’m ready to ramp up my good guy army to...Read More
December brought with it a huge lesson from automating finances. Accidently paying off a full loan and adapting to it taught me the importance of details, and having an emergency fund.Read More
Happy holidays Dukes!! With the FCC ruling coming up and the holiday season in the works,...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- Only Rubes Buy Individual Stocks
- Doers Versus Thinkers – On the Merit of Action, An HOA Story
- Chris Was Featured on Debt.com!!! How I went from Playing Xbox to Paying Off Debt!
- Our Guest Post on ESIMoney – Chris’s ESI Scale Interview
- Our Guest Post on My Sons Father: Chris Takes On The Random Question Challenge!