Graduating from college about four years ago, I realized as my bills started being due that there...Read More
I believe those who are driven financially to be successful or extremely frugal have moments like the two above to drive it. It becomes their internal motivation that delays gratification, makes stronger decisions, and leads to a better life.Read More
Is delayed gratification the key to happiness later in your life? Is it better to save for 30 years for a week long Disney vacation, or go now for 3 days instead? See what Charlie Munger and Warren Buffet think!Read More
Ov’r by the kingdom inn, we regularly taketh noteth through our spy glass, a pleth’ra...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- I Won the Great War of Debt – 100K Paid off in 4 Years! Anyone Can Do It!
- Theory: Personal Finance Aficionados have Epiphany Moments That Motivate Them!
- Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger’s Advice on the Decision of Delaying Gratification
- Guest Post: Marc from the Vital Dollar Share’s Advice from His Kingdom!
- The Future of Duke of Dollars & Keeping Composure in the Current Polarized Political Environment
- Guest Post: How to Lose 1 Million Dollars and Still Build Your Financial Kingdom – XRAY VSN Interview on
- Case Study: Free Warren Buffet HBO Documentary On Youtube! on
- Budgeting sucks. Forecast instead! #FinHealthMatters on
- You Don’t Owe Anyone Anything! Or Do You? Should We Give Our Friends & Family Free Money? on
- Analysis of Sturm Ruger & Co (NYSE:RGR) – Part 1: Lay of the Land on