The Dukes interview a determined woman who paid off a mountain of debt while living through tough circumstances. Amy goes to show that sheer will power and a laser focus on your goals can payoff.Read More
Category: Case Studies
“The Name’s Bond.” “James Bond” These classic words from...Read More
Good morning fellow Dukes and Happy Saturday!! This week on one of my daily walks, I decided to...Read More
It’s been 5 years since the special day you met the love of your life – you know in...Read More
OK we know everyone’s tired of seeing articles about the political impact of our new President, so we thought why not add some personal finance to one of the most reiterated news flash every weekend: TRUMP IS SPENDING OUR...Read More
Today we want to take a step back in time to 2013, a time where headlines gave insight into an...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- To Build Wealth, Heed Algamish’s Advice: A Part of All You Earn Is Yours to Keep
- Rockstar Roundup – Castles and Dragons Edition
- When frugality takes a back seat: consider a newer vehicle for its safety features
- We Guest Posted on Think Save Retire: Income & Leisure Time – Are You Using Them Wisely?!
- Guest Post: The Personal Finance Lessons I Learned Taking On Wall Street As An Investment Banker