I’ve been in the midst of a move, job change, and it all happened QUICK. As things begin to settle down, Jack and I will be back posting more and we are looking forward to ending the year strong, and beginning 2019 even...Read More
Category: Building Wealth
Focus on education and work at the same time! Today’s post is from a close friend of...Read More
Before diving into building your financial kingdom, let’s take a ride into the wayback...Read More
Good morning Dukes – I was rereading a few of Joshua Kennon’s old articles, one which mentioned he did an interview back in 2011! Thanks to the power of Google, I found it!! I found it fascinating that he was talking...Read More
Guest Post: How to Lose 1 Million Dollars and Still Build Your Financial Kingdom – XRAY VSN Interview
[Duke’s we have a new honored guest hanging out at the Kingdom’s finest table for dinner this...Read More
To know your financial health, make like a weatherman and forecast Imagine if you showed up to the...Read More
Good morning Dukes! Today we have a new honored guest with us: Aaron from Personal Finance for Beginners! He shares his story on building his own financial kingdom, and explains why there’s room for your financial kingdom too! Join the alliance!Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- The Future of Duke of Dollars & Keeping Composure in the Current Polarized Political Environment
- To Build Wealth, Heed Algamish’s Advice: A Part of All You Earn Is Yours to Keep
- Rockstar Roundup – Castles and Dragons Edition
- When frugality takes a back seat: consider a newer vehicle for its safety features
- We Guest Posted on Think Save Retire: Income & Leisure Time – Are You Using Them Wisely?!