I believe those who are driven financially to be successful or extremely frugal have moments like the two above to drive it. It becomes their internal motivation that delays gratification, makes stronger decisions, and leads to a better life.Read More
Category: Building Wealth
I’ve been in the midst of a move, job change, and it all happened QUICK. As things begin to settle down, Jack and I will be back posting more and we are looking forward to ending the year strong, and beginning 2019 even...Read More
Focus on education and work at the same time! Today’s post is from a close friend of...Read More
Before diving into building your financial kingdom, let’s take a ride into the wayback...Read More
Good morning Dukes – I was rereading a few of Joshua Kennon’s old articles, one which mentioned he did an interview back in 2011! Thanks to the power of Google, I found it!! I found it fascinating that he was talking...Read More
Guest Post: How to Lose 1 Million Dollars and Still Build Your Financial Kingdom – XRAY VSN Interview
[Duke’s we have a new honored guest hanging out at the Kingdom’s finest table for dinner this...Read More
To know your financial health, make like a weatherman and forecast Imagine if you showed up to the...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- I Won the Great War of Debt – 100K Paid off in 4 Years! Anyone Can Do It!
- Theory: Personal Finance Aficionados have Epiphany Moments That Motivate Them!
- Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger’s Advice on the Decision of Delaying Gratification
- Guest Post: Marc from the Vital Dollar Share’s Advice from His Kingdom!
- The Future of Duke of Dollars & Keeping Composure in the Current Polarized Political Environment
- Only Rubes Buy Individual Stocks on
- Can you handle a $400 Emergency in your life? Duke of Dollars Emergency Fund 101! on
- Guest Post: How to Lose 1 Million Dollars and Still Build Your Financial Kingdom – XRAY VSN Interview on
- Case Study: Free Warren Buffet HBO Documentary On Youtube! on
- Budgeting sucks. Forecast instead! #FinHealthMatters on