To know your financial health, make like a weatherman and forecast Imagine if you showed up to the...Read More
Category: Building Wealth
Good morning Dukes! Today we have a new honored guest with us: Aaron from Personal Finance for Beginners! He shares his story on building his own financial kingdom, and explains why there’s room for your financial kingdom too! Join the alliance!Read More
Utilizing a calculator to determine your income percentile by age, you can objectively measure your current situation and motivate yourself to higher percentiles in the future! Check out our two recommended actions to take to increase yours this year!Read More
[Dukes: we have a new honored guest joining us in the Kingdom this week! Mr. Dividend Daze....Read More
Duke’s we have a new honored guest joining us at the Kingdom’s finest dinner table this week! Our friend Rob, who blogs at Mustard Seed Money. Rob is an accountant for the federal government with a passion for all things personal finance. He created the website Mustard Seed Money and the course Reaching FIRE, both of which emphasize sound financial education and advice. Take it away Rob!Read More
There are many different tactics to use in your financial world to become a Duke of your own Kingdom. Thinking of you and your finances as your own personal business with different income streams – one of the most important and self-fulfilling prophecies one can incorporate into their decisions.Read More
One of our favorite bloggers, the Green Swan, shares his story and his progress on the financial kingdom roadmap. He has a target date for fire of 2023 – wish him luck with his and learn more by reading the article inside!Read More
[Today we have a guest post from Tom, over at FIred Up Millennial! He blogs about his relentless...Read More
Would you believe this? By cutting your own hair for 40 years, you could end up with 100K added to your net worth. See how to get started and why this easy change can save you in the long run!Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- Only Rubes Buy Individual Stocks
- Doers Versus Thinkers – On the Merit of Action, An HOA Story
- Chris Was Featured on Debt.com!!! How I went from Playing Xbox to Paying Off Debt!
- Our Guest Post on ESIMoney – Chris’s ESI Scale Interview
- Our Guest Post on My Sons Father: Chris Takes On The Random Question Challenge!