Tanja over @ Our Next Life wrote a blogging manifesto to call out bloggers who are not representing their income or financial independence accurately to their readers. The Physician on Fire followed up with a post to come clean about his site, and we decided to join the fray.Read More
It is absolutely crazy that a blog was born from text messages conversations early this year and...Read More
Fellow Dukes – I am currently LIVID at the potential repeal of Net Neutrality. The thought...Read More
Welcome new subscribers, or shall I say – our new fellow dukes!! We are happy to have you...Read More
- Spice up your dating life with EXTREME DATING!
- Should We Live as a Mustachian? The Analysis of Extreme Frugality!
- An Answer to the Timeless Question, Should you pay off your mortgage?
- A few thoughts on dividends and DGI strategy
- Build Your Personal Finance Strength Using Milo’s Progressive Overload Principle
- Is this the best FI/RE movie scene? (NSFW)
- Chris Was Featured on Debt.com!!! How I went from Playing Xbox to Paying Off Debt!
- Our Guest Post on ESIMoney – Chris’s ESI Scale Interview
- Our Guest Post on My Sons Father: Chris Takes On The Random Question Challenge!
- Queens of the Kingdom: Lily from the Frugal Gene is Here!!
- Queens of the Kingdom: Katie from Chain of Wealth is a Queen!!