I believe those who are driven financially to be successful or extremely frugal have moments like the two above to drive it. It becomes their internal motivation that delays gratification, makes stronger decisions, and leads to a better life.
Help Us Help You!
Build Your Kingdom Posts
- How to build a consistent income
- Making a Budget – 6 Simple Steps to Implement a Beginner’s Budget
- Deciphering the Traditional 401(k) – One of the Biggest Tools in Your Duke Toolbox
- Can you handle a $400 Emergency in your life? Duke of Dollars Emergency Fund 101!
- DoD Health Savings Account (HSA) 101: What, How, and Why You Should Take Advantage